- May 11 (Sun) 12:00 a.m. to 16:00 a.m
- Kyushu University Hakozaki Campus
- Subway Hakozaki-Kyudai-mae Station
- Google Map→Map
- Whats Fukuoka
- 1,500yen (Foreigners)
- We offers a lot of vegetables and meat.
Japanese beef hanging tender
Japanese pork libs
Japanese chicken thigh
Japanese chicken wings
Japanese chicken neck meat
— Muslim are Welcome —
We also prepare Halal Barbecue.
- What’s Fukuoka held International BBQ & Hanami Party on April 6, seeing cherry blossoms at Ohori park. The total participants are more than 140 people, including Japanese and international students who came from more than 30 countries. We will plan 2nd party for international exchange barbecue & Teppanyaki party because the last one ended in popular!
Event Photo Archive of What’s FUKUOAK
CHRISTMAS POTLUCK PARTY2014.12.21
INTERNATIONAL HALLOWEEN PARTY - PUMPKIN FEVER2014.10.25
SUMMER BBQ PARTY2014.10.12
MOMOCHIHAMA BEACH PARTY2014.8.30
SATURDAY MORNING FEVER!!2014.7.5
1DAY FIREFLY TOUR2014.6.8
What kind of person participates?
A lot of students studying in the university of Fukuoka Prefecture participate.
Is it all right even if I can't speak English?
Yes,it is all right.There are some people who can speak English.Don’t worry.
What is the ratio of a Japanese and the foreigner?
The Japanese is 60%.The foreigner is 40%.
How many people do you gather every time?
We will gather more than 100 people every month! You can become friends with a lot of people.
Is it also possible to participate in one person?
It’s all right.Don’t worry.You can make a lot of friends through the barbecue.
I want to go to the party with my friends.
Please come and tangle your friends by all means and take a moment to fill out your friends name when you apply.
What kind of meat do you prepare?
domestic pork, domestic superb falling cattle, domestic chicken thigh, skipper, it offers wieners, chicken wings
What is a halal food?
People of Islam do not eat pork because of religious reasons. I call the Halal food that has been production and processing in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
I might be late.
Middle-of-game-way exit, are welcome!
Dive participation is also available on the day!
Yes, it is okay! Please feel free to come
Do you also hold a rainy day?
Yes!Please bring an umbrella just in case.
Are you looking for event staff?
Of course! Please feel free to contact us from here if you are interested.
Please read carefully the folowing rules.
- For any trouble during the event, after the meeting, GUSK is not liable. I hope the management of your own.
- To be able to manage on their own, thank you valuables. Please note valuables lost etc. in during the event, after the meeting, GUSK because you can not take responsibility.
- Thank you for your cooperation in instruction GUSK, of the staff during the event.
- So that it can be in the physical condition management on your own, thank you during the event of April 6.
- Using your personal information obtained from the sign up form, GUSK sponsored future, there is a case where I am allowed to send the event information and the like run.
- Please note that we have the assembly of the event for the purpose of exchange with foreigners, because it does not or adjust the ratio of Japanese and foreigners. However, we will contact you to place the case before the Japanese extremely large.
- If it is a sign up in our event, I judge that you understand all the rules of this event, prohibitions, notes, would have agreed.
- There is a case to change rules, prohibitions, notes if necessary, modify, and I am allowed to delete or add in this event. I will consider it as the guidance of on this site is the case. In addition, after the change rules, prohibitions, notes, modifications, additions have been published on this site, receive when participating in this event to continue, customers you understand the changes, which had an agreement with respect to the contents I judge the thing.
- Teppanyaki Party with 100 internatinal students
- Nov 11th 2014 12:00-16:00
Kyushu University Hakozaki Campus
〒812-8581 福岡市 Higashi-ku Hakozaki 6-10-1
1,500yen (Foreigners) 2,500yen (Japanese)