- CHRISTMAS POTLUCK PARTY
- December 20 (Sun) 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m
- Tenjin CHIKUMOKU building
In front of KBC building in Tenjin kita area.
- Whats Fukuoka
- *Non-Japanese Fee
￥500 (with something to share)
￥1,500 (with something to share)
- Any kind of meal for 2 persons amount.
（* The dish you will bring is not needed to be handmade, you also can buy them.）
*We do not serve any alcohol but you can bring them if you want.
- We will have a blast, just like we did at the last party, with sharing variety of international foods as potluck style. We will give many activities to the following guests;
・first time to join it
・take part in this event alone
・with couples or friends
・to make Japanese friends
Event Photo Archive of What’s FUKUOAK
CHRISTMAS POTLUCK PARTY2014.12.21
INTERNATIONAL HALLOWEEN PARTY - PUMPKIN FEVER2015.12.20
SATURDAY MORNING FEVER!!2014.7.5
What kind of person participates?
A lot of students studying in the university of Fukuoka Prefecture participate.
Is it all right even if I can't speak English?
Yes,it is all right.There are some people who can speak English.Don’t worry.
What is the ratio of a Japanese and the foreigner?
The Japanese is 60%.The foreigner is 40%.
How many people do you gather every time?
We will gather more than 100 people every month! You can become friends with a lot of people.
Is it also possible to participate in one person?
It’s all right.Don’t worry.You can make a lot of friends through the barbecue.
I want to go to the party with my friends.
Please come and tangle your friends by all means and take a moment to fill out your friends name when you apply.
I might be late.
Middle-of-game-way exit, are welcome!
Dive participation is also available on the day!
Yes, it is okay! Please feel free to come
Are you looking for event staff?
Of course! Please feel free to contact us from here if you are interested.
Please read carefully the folowing rules.
- For any trouble during the event, after the meeting, GUSK is not liable. I hope the management of your own.
- To be able to manage on their own, thank you valuables. Please note valuables lost etc. in during the event, after the meeting, GUSK because you can not take responsibility.
- Thank you for your cooperation in instruction GUSK, of the staff during the event.
- So that it can be in the physical condition management on your own, thank you during the event of April 6.
- Using your personal information obtained from the sign up form, GUSK sponsored future, there is a case where I am allowed to send the event information and the like run.
- Please note that we have the assembly of the event for the purpose of exchange with foreigners, because it does not or adjust the ratio of Japanese and foreigners. However, we will contact you to place the case before the Japanese extremely large.
- If it is a sign up in our event, I judge that you understand all the rules of this event, prohibitions, notes, would have agreed.
- There is a case to change rules, prohibitions, notes if necessary, modify, and I am allowed to delete or add in this event. I will consider it as the guidance of on this site is the case. In addition, after the change rules, prohibitions, notes, modifications, additions have been published on this site, receive when participating in this event to continue, customers you understand the changes, which had an agreement with respect to the contents I judge the thing.
- CHRISTMAS POTLUCK PARTY
- December 20th 2015 6:00 p.m- 9:30 p.m
Tenjin CHIKUMOKU building
〒810-0001 福岡市 Chuo-ku, Tenjin3-10-27
*Non-Japanese Fee ￥500 (with something to share) ￥1,000(without) *Japanese Fee ￥1,500 (with something to share) ￥2,000 (without)