- May 21 (Sat) 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m
- Airefu Fukuoka 9F, 2-5-1 Maizuru, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi
- Akasaka Station(Fukuoka city subway)
- Google Map→Map
- Whats Fukuoka
- Entrance Fee
- free (foreigners)
500Yen (Japanese people)
+Price for each food
- It is a event in which you can cook the food of your country and sell it to everybody ! It is a occasion for participants to taste food from all around the world while making new foreigner friends !
☆☆There is two way to participate to this event :
① Cook & sell food :
We are looking for foreign students wishing to sell their country’s food. You can make your food in our kitchen and sell it in the event place! The public event starts at 6 pm but it is possible to cook food from 1 pm.
② Come as a participant and enjoy the food
Enjoy the food and the atmosphere and make new friends from all over the world !
➡➡For those who want to cook & sell food
Please send a message to “Tahina Mirah” on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mirah.randria
Send the following informations :
*Name of the represent:
*Number of people :
*Food you want to make :
*Price you want to sell :
*Time you need to prepare :
*Materials you need :
*Questions or other request :
(It is ok for Japanese people to cook food if there is at least one foreigner in the group)
Event Photo Archive of What’s FUKUOAK
SUMMER BBQ PARTY2014.10.12
MOMOCHIHAMA BEACH PARTY2014.8.30
SATURDAY MORNING FEVER!!2014.7.5
What kind of person participates?
Is it all right even if I can't speak English?
What is the ratio of a Japanese and the foreigner?
Is it also possible to participate in one person?
I want to go to the party with my friends.
I might be late.
Do you also hold a rainy day?
Are you looking for event staff?
Please read carefully the folowing rules.
- For any trouble during the event, after the meeting, What’s Fukuoka is not liable. I hope the management of your own.
- To be able to manage on their own, thank you valuables. Please note valuables lost etc. in during the event, after the meeting, What’s Fukuoka because you can not take responsibility.
- Thank you for your cooperation in instruction What’s Fukuoka, of the staff during the event.
- So that it can be in the physical condition management on your own, thank you during the event of April 6.
- Using your personal information obtained from the sign up form, What’s Fukuoka sponsored future, there is a case where I am allowed to send the event information and the like run.
- Please note that we have the assembly of the event for the purpose of exchange with foreigners, because it does not or adjust the ratio of Japanese and foreigners. However, we will contact you to place the case before the Japanese extremely large.
- If it is a sign up in our event, I judge that you understand all the rules of this event, prohibitions, notes, would have agreed.
- There is a case to change rules, prohibitions, notes if necessary, modify, and I am allowed to delete or add in this event. I will consider it as the guidance of on this site is the case. In addition, after the change rules, prohibitions, notes, modifications, additions have been published on this site, receive when participating in this event to continue, customers you understand the changes, which had an agreement with respect to the contents I judge the thing.
- International Food Festival
- May 21th 2016 6:00 p.m-8:30 p.m
Airefu Fukuoka 9F
〒810-0073 福岡市 2-5-1 Maizuru, Chuo-ku
free (foreigners) 500Yen (Japanese people) +Price for each food